Warehouse - Forklift Operator II + CDL
Zeeland, MI Posted: 5/7/2020
Wonderful opportunity to work with one of the world's largest 3rd Party Logistics Companies!
They are looking for bright new employees that have a valid CDL license and Forklift Experience!
They warehouse baby food products, mostly formula, so this is an extremely CLEAN WELL ORGANIZED place!
Must be able to complete the following functions on a daily basis:
- Safely operate Powered Industrial Equipment
- Load, unload, and store products/materials
- Stack and/or transport materials/products to designated areas
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems
- Perform daily safety inspections
- Willing to perform housekeeping duties and misc. tasks as assigned by Supervisor
* Minimum two years prior forklift operating experience. Must be a licensed forklift operator or be able to obtain a Forklift Operator license
* Have a valid CDL Class A license (once hired, you will fill in when needed as a Shuttle Driver)
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Pass National Background Check and Drug Screen (Some backgrounds 5 yrs or older considered)
* Basic Computer Skills is a must, as well as have an eye for detail
If you are action oriented, able to work in a team environment, and possess situational adaptability, this position may be for you!
Interested candidates must have an updated resume for this interview first position!
Already have an account? Log in here