Hi lo 1st shift
Holland, MI Posted: 6/24/2020
This is a shipping/receiving position that fills in with material handling located on the South side of Holland.
- Reads work orders or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved;
- Ensures presses have coils and strips hung and staged as required;
- Opens coil, skids or containers using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer or other hand tools;
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand;
- Loads material into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit using hand tools;
- Transports materials to or from storage or worksites to designated area using hand truck, hi-lo, electric dolly, wheelbarrow or other devices;
- Ensure all coils which are taken down are identified with part number and master number;
- Loads and unloads tumblers as required, documenting work performed;
- Empty scrap bins;
- Change derailers;
- Make boxes for press operators as required;
- Unload incoming freight trucks;
- Provide lubrication for presses;
- Daily hi-lo inspection and completes appropriate paperwork.
You must have 4+ years of fork lift experience with an excellent safety record.
You will be working with various sized loads and materials both inside and outside.
Valid driver's license
Previous hi lo license working with larger loads
Solid work history with resume
HS diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
Previous crane experience a plus
Interview Skill position
Already have an account? Log in here