Zeeland, MI Posted: 7/24/2020
This is a Part Time position cleaning an warehouse and office setting.
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors by vacuuming and mopping.
- May be required to operate a floor sweeper
- Keep walkways free of debris and spills
- Clean office windows and glass surfaces in building
- Empty trash receptacles and replace liners
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Keep supply room stocked and orderly
- Keep parking lot free of litter
- Report safety violations to member of management
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum six months of experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Pass Nationwide Background and Drug screen
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to read/write/speak English
- Current Resume
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Already have an account? Log in here