Feeder Operator 2nd shift (blue team)
Holland, MI Posted: 9/15/2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clears machine before and after each run and picks up and destroys all foreign material. Empties all waste receptacles located within the blue line area.
- Reviews job ticket and selects the proper type and quantity of paper. Loads and unloads paper. Inspects paper for defects or damage.
- Obtains proper ink from ink room and fills ink fountains. Maintains proper levels of ink at all times.
- Mixes water fountain solution and sets up dampening system. Maintains proper levels of water. Checks PH balance and conductivity reading of water.
- Sets up and operates the mechanical press feeder.
- Assists the press operator in the mounting of plates, blankets, and packing.
- Moves loads of printed and unprinted stock when necessary.
- Performs routine adjustments during the press run.
- Performs housekeeping duties as directed. Keeps sufficient supply of chemicals and clean rags at the press. Responsible for keeping the press area clean at all times.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all ISO forms and quality checks for each job.
- Marks up printed sheet for coating knockouts. Checks the sheet against the mylar.
- Performs job duties in accordance with all federal, state, local, and company safety rules.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Set up and operation of automatic feeder. Assisting the press operator with set up, repair and maintenance. All aspects of keeping the machine running
High school diploma or GED
Clean criminal background
Hours are 6 pm to 6 am
Already have an account? Log in here