CNC Set-Up 2nd Shift
Holland, MI Posted: 1/20/2021
Our South Holland family owned client who specializes in aluminum machining and stamping for the automotive industry has an opening for an experienced CNC Set-up Tech, with extensive knowledge of HAAS CNC's.
- Look at schedule and have all machines set and ready to go
- Familiar with HAAS CNC machines is a must
- Load CNC fixtures
- Make all necessary tool off-sets to endure quality part
- Able to machine fixture details as needed
- Learn how to set all jobs on all machines in accordance to quality standards
- Learn and enforce all standard work procedures
- Ensure work area is clean and ready for operator before set-up sign off
Other responsibilities / duties (not limited too):
- Learn all quality expectations and checks for each active job
- Update and maintain machine maintenance logs
- Step up and solve challenges asked by management
- Seek to understand downtime and quality related issues
- Reference Job Books first to troubleshoot issues before elevating to management
- Communicate all machine and quality issues to the next shift
- Set clear expectations, provide feedback, and follow up
- Execute orders efficiently and effectively
- Take ownership for mistakes and learn from them
Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years set up experience working with HAAS CNC machines. Applicants with a solid work history are encouraged to apply. To be considered for this interview first position, an updated resume is required.
The right candidate will require minimal to no training and know coding of HAAS machinery.
Felony Friendly, some backgrounds on case by case basis.
Already have an account? Log in here