Powder Coat Tech (1st)
Zeeland, MI Posted: 2/8/2021
You will maintain and operate the Powder Coat System and Dip Tanks in order to meet the production schedule in a timely and efficient manner and make necessary corrections
- Start up the paint line and related equipment at the beginning of the shift.
- Measure concentrations of chemical tanks
- Maintain daily log of chemical concentrations and operating parameters
- Verify correct quality, color and material to be used.
- Verifies materials against work orders to confirm proper type and quantity.
- Review schedule and prioritize work orders accordingly
- Assist staging materials for production
- Follows process specifications, test methods, and applicable process documentation to maintain process control
- Make proper settings to oven, paint booth and line speed
- Perform all reasonably related duties assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous powder coat experience
- Solid math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work overtime
Already have an account? Log in here