Quality Assurance Tech 2nd
Holland, MI Posted: 3/9/2021
The position of Quality Assurance Tech participates in the production processes and procedures according to company guidelines. Ideal candidate works along with the other team members to carry out individual job duties while promoting safety, product quality, and efficiency. Interested candidates must meet the following qualifications:An opportunity exists for a quality focused, detail oriented Team Member to assist us in our growth and play an extremely important role within the Company.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to inspect production areas and immediately identify problems or potential issues;
- The ability to understand, review, analyze, and audit production procedures and records;
- The ability to perform laboratory analysis, sampling
- A high motivation level coupled with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- A strong set of core values that transcend both professional and personal environments;
- Experience working within a USDA inspected facility a plus
- Bilingual skills-Spanish/English a plus.
- Previous industrial, manufacturing, or processing, experience is also preferred.
- In addition, candidates must have independent and reliable transportation to and from work.
Already have an account? Log in here