Maintenance Tech 2nd
Holland, MI Posted: 3/10/2021
The Maintenance Tech works along with the other team members to carry out individual job duties while promoting safety, product quality, and efficiency. Previous industrial, manufacturing, or processing, experience is also preferred. In addition, candidates must have independent and reliable transportation to and from work
- Proven skills in performing general equipment repair
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Electrical Experience including trouble shooting and repairing PLC Controls
- Demonstrated experience in pneumatics and hydraulics
- TIG Welding Experience
- A working knowledge of industrial Ammonia and Freon refrigeration
- A TEAM PLAYER, with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and develop with others
- A strong set of core values that transcends both personal and professional environments.
- Prior experience in the Food Industry a plus
Felonies considered on a case by case basis, must pass pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this interview first position; please submit an updated resume.
Already have an account? Log in here