Holland, MI Posted: 3/11/2021
Our newest client who specializes in OEM Metal Fabrication, has openings on 1st shift for experienced MIG Welders. They have been in business for 75 years, serving the Furniture, Medical, Educational markets; raw, powder coated, and plated.
This is NOT robotic spot welding, it requires traditional welding skills.
Responsible for fitting and welding using a MIG process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks assigned.
Flexible 1st shift hours, such as 5am-1pm, 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm
Now through the end of May, $2 hr. attendance bonus for those with perfect attendance!!!
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a weld test, recent grads of trade school encouraged to apply
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Ability to read, understand and work from blueprints, sketches, procedures and other specifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn and have a dependable work ethic
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background, some backgrounds considered
Applicants who would like to be considered for this position must have an updated resume or able to provide a detailed work history.
Already have an account? Log in here