Holland, MI Posted: 3/16/2021
The Grinder Associate position cuts and grinds parts to be finished. Successful candidate will be mechanically inclined and pay close attention to details. Able to read and understand boat orders, change orders and work instructions/prints. Familiarity with power tools, such as grinders, routers, drills and sanders. Experience in jobs like construction, welding and mechanics is a big plus. We will train the right person and there will be ample room for growth and opportunity.
- Withminimal supervision, be able to perform daily responsibilities per specifications prescribed on the Tiara Yachts work instructions
- Must be able to read and understand units of measure
- Communicates the current product, process or material constraints or issues to the team leader
- Must be accustomed to physical tasks for long periods of time. This includes, but not limited to, standing, kneeling, lifting up to 50lbs, bending, using your hands and working with various materials
- Must have basic computer knowledge and basic math skills
- When asked, assists with training team members to develop job knowledge and improve performance
- Maintain daily labor tracking records
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Grinder includes grinding on parts of all sizes.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
General Job Requirements:
- Pass a background check, drug test and physical
- Physical will include a medical respirator evaluation (SD-28) for a full face piece.
- Ability to work overtime as requested
- Promote a safe and clean work environment
- Willingness to work on a team or individually
- Able to follow manufacturing instruction and understand processes
- Must practice PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) policies as mandated per area. (Use safety glasses/goggles, hearing protection, etc.)
- Must follow company safety guidelines
Must be fluent in the English language
Already have an account? Log in here