*HS diploma or GED
*Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short coreespondences and memos
*Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual
*Ability to perform intermediate arithmetic dealing with decimals, fractions, ratios, etc
*Must pass basic reading test
*Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc)
*Must be able to operate basick office equipement (fax machine, copy machine, etc)
*Must be willing to work over time as needed
*Must be able to maintain good attendance
*Ability to answer the telephone and provide information/assistance to customers
- All jewelry must be removed – at this time, this does not include facial piercings. We are working with Sr. Management to allow them. Smart watches must be put in a pocket or worn around ankle.
- No sweatshirts with hoodies or strings.
- Lycra, yoga pants, cotton leggings are permitted as long as they are of solid color --- black, navy or grey.
- Three-ply masks must be worn at all times while in the facility. They may be removed in the lunchroom only when eating 6’ away from another person.
- Only water in clear containers with re-closable opening of 1” or less is allowed. An Aquafina bottle less than 24’ ounces would be acceptable. Drinks cannot be poured into other containers on the production floor.
- No food or candy in the production area.
- Prescriptions and/or over the counter medications are not allowed in production. The only exception is when a medical condition warrants. These exceptions must be approved by HR.
- No tobacco products in the manufacturing areas. Smoking, tobacco chewing and “vaping” devices are to be used/consumed outside
- Composite toe shoes are a requirement – this is not new.