Public Area (Part Time)
Holland, MI Posted: 3/19/2021
Pick-up reports and keys to assigned areas daily. All keys must be signed out at the start of your shift and signed in at the end of your shift in the key control log.
· Proceed to the laundry area to pick-up your cart and necessary supplies.
· Always be careful not to make excessive noise in the guest room areas. You never know when you may disturb a guest, and this applies at any time during the day or night while you are on the floor.
· All public areas of the hotel are to be cleaned.
· All tile floors are to be mopped, using wet floor signs for guest safety.
· Public restrooms are to be cleaned and mopped.
· Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management.
· Be flexible in regard to work schedule.
· Report to work on time and in proper and clean uniform, including name tag.
· Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations. Be up-to-date with all changes, new procedures and events.
· Be aware of current guest service scores, and be able to understand guest comments and needs. Be an active participant in achieving the GSS goals of the hotel.
· Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards
Part time position
Already have an account? Log in here