Quality: Packaging 1st Shift
Zeeland, MI Posted: 3/22/2021
KEY has short term (3-4 weeks) opportunites at one of our food production clients, repacking products which will take up to 4 weeks. Must be able to attend a one day orientation; you will then move to the production floor on 2nd day until job is complete. For those who have great attendance, long term opportunites available on off shifts.
- Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting, and reaching.
- Candidate must be willing to lift, push, carry in many areas on the production floor (weight depends on area; ranging from 20 - 50 pounds).
- Candidate must be able to work in cold and/or damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces.
- Candidate must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Candidate must be available to work overtime and weekends.
Applicants who would like to be considered for this position must:
- Be able and available to work overtime as advised by supervisor
- Be able to work in cold and/or damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Be willing to remove all jewelry and piercings (Jewelry and/or piercings of any kind are NOT permitted)
- Candidates who do not meet work history requirements ARE eligible for these openings. After completion, long term opportunities on 2nd and 3rd Shift are available to applicants with good attendance etc.
Already have an account? Log in here