Machine Operator 2nd shift
Zeeland, MI Posted: 3/25/2021
This local Zeeland company of only 20 employees is a shop that specializes in producing custom as well as limited production veneer products including unbacked faces, architectural plywood, furniture components, and specialty products.
- Putting boards through a glue wheel where glue is deposited onto the surfaces.
- Employee carries the board with glue over to the hot press. These things weigh between 15 to 90 lbs. Two employees always carry the boards.
- The hot press then presses the laminate and backing to the particle board, making work surfaces - desk tops, etc.
- The hot press is 210 degrees but employees typically do not wear gloves (maybe at first and we can provide). They will be warm coming off the press.
- No experience needed, however the job requires heavy lifting of doors/panels continuously
Must pass a drug screen and background check.
Covid Screening is to be completed daily.
Training on 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30) first week. After, hours are 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Already have an account? Log in here