DIRECT HIRE: Tool & Die Repair -1st
Holland, MI Posted: 3/26/2021
Direct hire! Ideal candidate would repair and/ or alters tools, dies, fixtures, gages, and mechanisms per blueprint specifications, or examples of existing tools.
- Constructs, repairs and alters dies, tools, fixtures, and gages per blueprint specifications/examples and maintains/changes dies;
- Responsible for quality of workmanship and proper function of finished work;
- Lays out work, organizes and plans assigned operations using basic presses, saws, and welding equipment;
- Performs bench operations to fit, assemble, adjust, align, and finish work;
- Works as a team member on specific projects as assigned;
- Performs routine preventative maintenance daily of tool room equipment;
- Manipulates/moves tooling and equipment weighing up to 200 pounds;
- Uses over head crane, hi-lo, die carts, hoist and other material handling equipment to move/lift tooling and dies;
- Completes/updates appropriate, provides guidance and assistance to apprentices as required;
- Operates variety of power and non-power hand tools;
- Meets daily production requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
At least a two year college degree; or at least three years of related experience or 18 months die repair training/apprenticeship; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Already have an account? Log in here