Talent Acquisition Professional (Temp)
Holland, MI Posted: 4/12/2021
Our food processing client is currently hiring for a talented ON-SITE contract recruiter to assist their HR manager. M-F flexible 40 hours a week. Pay rate is negotiable based on experience. They would provide a laptop, training, flexible schedule. They are looking for someone that can start ASAP.
- Must have extensive prior experience working in high-volume recruiting.
- Must have experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Must have prior experience working in recruitment or talent acquisition.
- Must have solid understanding on recruiting best practices and SOP's, and how to implement and monitor them effectively.
- Other experience needed includes prospecting, screening/interviewing, project management, resume formatting, and out of the box recruiting methods.
- Soft skills needed to be successful include, strong communication skills, excellent phone etiquette, and knowledge of job boards.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, have strong professionalism, organization skills, ability to be flexible, and ability to prioritize several projects/tasks.
- Must remain knowledgeable about current events pertaining to the staffing industry.
- It is highly desirable for the candidate to have 2-5 years of business experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of metrics.
- Revise templates used by recruiting team and update templates as needed.
- Review applications, screen applicants and schedule on-site interviews.
- Call Plant/Operations Managers (when applicable) to discuss current/upcoming business needs.
- Attend weekly calls with Holland HR Manager and Site General Manager to discuss urgent requisitions.
- Monitor candidate rejections and communication rejections applicants.
- Assist in monitoring completion of onboarding paperwork prior to start date.
Already have an account? Log in here