DIRECT HIRE: Technical Operator
Holland, MI Posted: 4/30/2021
Precision metal shop has opening for Technical Operator. Direct hire is available for candidates with excellent work history specific to the particular job and temp-to-hire can be considered for those that have less experience or would like an entry level position. Operates a variety of machines (CNC, presses, Loop tie, etc.), Performs various fabrication, machine and assembly operations on metal parts.
- Check parts for conformance to specifications using gages, calipers, micrometers, steel rule, and other precision measuring devices;
- Performs calculations (adding, dividing, multiplying, and subtracting) as necessary to determine locations of part features, such as holes, slots, and ribs, working from dimensional drawings, using shop math involving fractions and decimals;
- Packages and labels finished parts as necessary;
- Selects, cross references, and copies proper prints, verifies and corrects errors, plans courses of action in absence of generally used specifications, and makes original decisions about quality and operation sequence
- Able to troubleshoot, perform a material weld to keep materials flowing
- Larage machine working front to back alone once training has been completed
Completes appropriate paperwork (production cards, move tickets, etc.);
Must have good hired-in work history and at least two years of machine operation experience.
Current resume is required. Interview is required. Also requires a clean background (no felonies) and must pass a drug screen.
Already have an account? Log in here