Operator/Sorter 2nd Shift
Holland, MI Posted: 4/30/2021
Our newest metal stamping client, located on the North Side of Holland, has openings on 2nd shift for Operators/Sorters. As a Operator, you would load a part into the machine, then unload the part and perform visual inspections.
As a Sorter, your primary job responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Perform visual and/ or testing quality inspections of product and complete associated inspection reports, as required.
- Able to use all gaging technology utilized during a gage sort.
- Must understand all aspects of the containment procedure (including DMTing Material and parts,).
- Ability to obtain a hilo license, if required
- Upon request and on occasion, may be assigned additional duties, such as emptying scrap containers, by their cell supervisor.
$2/hr. Perfect Attendance Bonus, up to 40 hours, if you do not call off work for ANY reason!
Applicants interested in being considered for this position must have be extremely detail oriented with good vision and the following:
- Ability to work as a team
- High School Diploma
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass a criminal background (some backgrounds will be considered on a case by case basis).
- Steel toed boots or composite boot is required for this position
Already have an account? Log in here