Zeeland, MI Posted: 5/18/2021
Measures, cuts and welds components and assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather materials and supplies as needed.
- Verify correct type, quality, color, and size of components.
- Adjust gauges and settings on welder.
- Measure, cut, sand, machine, and weld components per work order, blueprint, or instructions.
- Maintain welder and related equipment in good working order.
- Completes necessary paperwork.
- Fill out DMN.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Read work orders and follow instructions.
- Frequently asks production area if they need help.
- Provide the customer with the best value including Cost, Quality, and Delivery.
- Participate in improving our product, processes, equipment and methods.
- Handle internal and external questions in a prompt professional manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Continually looks for ways to improve job efficiency and performance.
- Performs all reasonably related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work overtime
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
Already have an account? Log in here