Holland, MI Posted: 5/24/2021
Performs variety of routine cleaning and custodial duties as assigned to maintain plant, office or grounds in a clean and safe condition.
- Empty office wastebaskets;
- Water planted flowers;
- Wash metal sinks in shop area;
- Empty and clean ashtrays;
- Transport trash and waste in disposal area;
- Replenish bathroom supplies;
- Clean floors daily and Power scrub floors once a week or as required;
- Clean hallways, lobbies, lunch rooms, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas;
- Clean rug and carpets;
- Weekly cleaning of doors, hi-los, straighters & derailers, air compressor, dust light shields;
- Maintain cleanliness in dumpster area, loading docks, sidewalks, outside walls;
- Clean inside of company van weekly;
- Pick up rags & gloves, sorts and disposes of in containers for cleaning;
- Shovels sidewalks & entry ways during the winter months. Dispenses salt as required near entry ways.
- A high school education; or less than one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license to commute to other locations. All are in the Holland area
- Having industrial facility maintenance is a bonus (would consider higher wages)
- Facilities maintenance experience is a bonus
Already have an account? Log in here