General Production 1st (PT 3 days)
Holland, MI Posted: 6/7/2021
The position of General Production participates in the production processes and procedures according to company guidelines. The General Production Employee works along with the other team members to carry out individual job duties while promoting safety, product quality, and efficiency. Interested candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Adhere to client's Mission Statement
- Ability to perform the job responsibilities, multi task, and demonstrate self-motivation
- Dependable and have reliable transportation
- Ability to work safely while ensuring quality of the product and efficient operation of the job/production process
- Experience in the food industry preferred
- Ability to perform the mental and physical demands of job, including lifting product and/or boxes/containers up to 50 pounds and standing/working for long periods of time (2 1/2-3 hours)
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work in cold environment - 38 degrees
This schedule is working 3 consistent days 7am-7pm.
Major Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene and wear all sanitary gear as provided
- Repetitive duties including the grinding, stuffing, packaging, slicing, labeling, and stacking a variety of meat products
- Attention to detail to ensure conformance to product/process specifications
- Communicate effectively with company leadership and team members
- Other duties as assigned
Felonies considered on a case by case basis, must pass pre-employment drug screen.
To be considered for this interview first position; please submit an updated resume.
Already have an account? Log in here