Grand Haven, MI Posted: 6/8/2021
A spray painter will wear appropriate PPE while spray painting select custom injection molded parts as directed by the Spray Paint department supervisor.
- Read and understand job instructions, quality requirements, and procedures.
- Make sure work station is set up in accordance with work station layout.
- Help with cleanup of paint booth, pumps, guns and general area.
- Set up for startup of new jobs or color change
- Paint parts according to work instructions.
- Complete and turn in all necessary paperwork.
- High School Diploma, GED, and/or related work experience
- Preferred Spray Painter Experience
Already have an account? Log in here