Shaper 2nd Shift
Holland, MI Posted: 6/9/2021
Holland's leading manufacturer of Innovative Architectural Structures & Structural Insulated Panels has openings for Shapers.
As a Shaper you will operate hand tools that shape Structural Insulated Panels following blueprint specifications as the finishing process prior to wrapping and shipment.
This position is responsible for final shaping and finishing of Structural Insulated Panels by operating hand tools following blue print specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabrication of SIPs utilizing various hand tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain quality standards
- Problem solving in tough situations
- Operate Hi-lo and overhead cranes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Carpentry skills/experience it is helpful, not required
Already have an account? Log in here